בלקברי מובייל שחררה הודעה לתקשורת רגעים לפני פתיחת אירוע ה IFA בברלין שייתקיים החל ממחר ועד ל 6 לספטמבר. החברה הודיעה כי החל מהרבעון השלישי של השנה, כלומר מאוקטובר בערך, הדגם שהושק בהודו וסין ה Black Edition KEYone יהיה זמין בגרמניה,אנגליה,צרפת,קנדה, האמירויות וערב הסעודית.
ע"פ ההודעה הרשמית המחיר יעמוד על 649 אירו באירופה, 549 פאונד בבריטניה ו $799 בקנדה (דולר קנדי). הסדרה המיוחדת של ה KEYone דומה במראה למכשיר הרגיל, אך למעט הצבע יש לו עוד 2 שינויים עיקריים, הראשון הוא הכפלת הנפח אחסון במכשיר מ 32GB ל 64GB (כפול 2) ותוספת של 1GB RAM על ה 3 הקיימים. בדגם שנמכר בהודו וסין ישנה גם אפשרות לסים כפול שלא יהיה זמין באירופה וצפון אמריקה.
קראו את ההודעה לתקשורת,
TCL COMMUNICATION INTRODUCES THE BLACKBERRY KEYone BLACK EDITION TO THE WORLD AT IFA 2017
BERLIN – August 31, 2017 – TCL Communication is today unveiling an all-new version of its award-winning BlackBerry KEYone with the introduction of the BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition coming soon to markets in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia. With today's announcement, TCL Communication's BlackBerry Mobile brand is responding to BlackBerry smartphone fans around the world who have asked for additional styling and performance options within the BlackBerry KEYone lineup. The BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition will go on-sale beginning in Q3 2017 initially in the U.K., Germany, France, Canada, United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Japan starting at €649 EUR/£549 GBP/$799 CAD/2,299 AED/ ¥79,800 JPY. It will also be available in other markets in Europe, Asia, and Latin America later this year.
"The global release of the BlackBerry KEYone from TCL Communication has far exceeded our expectations, with our re-imagined BlackBerry smartphone now available in more than 30 countries around the world; and more coming later this year," said Alain Lejeune, Global General Manager for TCL Communication's BlackBerry Mobile brand. "We're excited to follow our initial launch with the all-new BlacKBerry KEYone Black Edition that delivers on our promise to expand our BlackBerry smartphone portfolio in 2017 while laying the groundwork for another addition to our lineup later this year."
"The demand and excitement for the BlackBerry KEYone across the globe has been fantastic," said Alex Thurber, senior vice president and general manager of Mobility Solutions, BlackBerry. "We congratulate TCL Communications for bringing to market their second device so quickly, and know it will provide the performance and trusted security people expect from the BlackBerry brand."
BLACKBERRY KEYONE BLACK EDITION
Carrying the same distinct hardware design as the original BlackBerry KEYone, the all-new Black Edition comes with a matte black finished added to the device's aluminum frame offering a new style variant that fans around the world have been asking for since the original launch back in May. This new BlackBerry KEYone variant also features 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, while still supporting microSD expandable storage up to an additional 2TB.
BLACKBERRY KEYONE PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Includes a 4.5-inch touch display featuring impact and scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4 offering the best in resilience and durability.
- Reimagined communication experience thanks to an innovative Smart Keyboard that allows you to set up to 52 customizable shortcuts and transform each letter key for quick access to your favorite apps and most important contacts. Includes the world's first keyboard-embedded fingerprint sensor conveniently located in the spacebar and provides added device security and convenience.
- Distinct BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android, with the familiarity and functionality of Android 7.1 Nougat giving users access to the entire Google Play store and over one million apps.
- Unmatched battery life offering up to 26+ hours of mixed use, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology enables up to 50 percent charge in roughly 36 minutes.
- Pre-loaded with DTEK by BlackBerry, offering constant security monitoring and protection of your operating system and apps by letting you know when your privacy could be at risk and how you can take action to improve it. The BlackBerry KEYone will also receive regular monthly Android security updates, ensuring you have the safest and securest Android smartphone experience.
- Features a 12MP rear camera with an industry leading camera sensor (Sony IMX378) that captures sharp, crisp photos in any light. The wide aperture lens with large 1.55μm pixels and dual-tone flash ensures your photos will have superior color and clarity.
- At the core of this new BlackBerry smartphone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform with the Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU. This means BlackBerry KEYone users will enjoy a powerful combination of optimized battery efficiency and usage, plus fast LTE speeds for super-fast file sharing.
For more information about the BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition, please visit www.BlackBerryMobile.com.
About TCL Communication
TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited (TCL Communication) designs, manufactures and markets an expanding portfolio of mobile and internet products and services worldwide under three key brands – TCL, Alcatel, and BlackBerry. With a portfolio of products currently sold in over 160 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, TCL Communication ranks as a top-10 global smartphone manufacturer by IDC. Incorporated in Hong Kong, TCL Communication operates nine R&D centers worldwide, employing thousands across the globe. For more information, please visit www.tclcom.com.
TCL is a registered trademark of TCL Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Alcatel is a trademark of Nokia used under license by TCL Communication.
Trademarks, including but not limited to BLACKBERRY and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, used under license, and the exclusive rights to such trademarks are expressly reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. BlackBerry is not responsible for any third-party products or services.